Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy

This past weekend was one of the best, of my life. Spent with all of the people I love most in this world. And who return that love to me ten fold. We grilled, and laughed. Had a few too many strawberry and watermelon juice cocktails. Made a fire. Went to bed with my hair smelling like fresh air and burning wood.

Spent Sunday on a farm that we joined. We planted onions. Barefoot. All of our finger nails were dirty. Molly was a mess. The girls laid in the grass, soaking in the sun. They got along.

Homemade gifts, made of paper and paint. The best kind. Candles made the house glow. I am sad to see it go. I am still smiling inside.

When we were gathered around the fire, I got a little nervous. The light was beautiful. It was cool out. The sun was going down, and the fire was warming us all. I don't want this to end. I don't want to have to leave this place. I tried to freeze time, in my mind. I looked around trying to soak it all in.

These days with these people are all I ever dreamed of.












No comments:

Post a Comment