Monday, June 13, 2011

Extended

Exhausted. I am so tired from staying up late (that would be 10:30 around here) and squeezing the life out of these days together. We get up and go go go. I am feeling more anxious each day, as we are not adhering to our regular way around here. David keeps telling me to relax, and just enjoy, but I feel so uneasy. Like all this fun stuff is just trying to keep us busy and not talking about being apart. But I keep thinking about it.

On Friday we found out, that due to a paperwork screw up, David will not be leaving until July 10th. I was both happy, and disappointed. We had all been mentally prepared for next Sunday, so to have it pushed off for two weeks due to a glitch in the system was a bit irritating. The girls were happy. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to extend our Summer together by two weeks. I just know that it is prolonging the inevitable, and I just want to get it over with.

I cleaned the house for the first time since last week....as we have just been letting everything slide.....and everything is in order. Dinner menu is planned for tonight. Tonight, a movie and regular bed time. The rush of getting it all in has lost it's novelty. We, for the next two or so weeks, shall just be.

Happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment