Monday, August 8, 2011

Intermission

I can't begin the huge list of projects I want to do. I am so scattered. I start doing one thing, and get to thinking about the next one, and abandon the first. I started another post here a few minutes ago, and stopped mid-sentence. Too much swirling around in my head.

I found this. www.tinytexashouses.com  I am simply in love with them. It is relaxing just to sit, and look at the interiors of these little places. Tonight, I will dream about the house here that is my dream house. On a creek. Three floors. 100 years old. Barns and outbuildings. 4 acres, and a tree swing. Can't get it out of my head. I will place one of these little houses on the property. Somewhere. A tiny get away. A place to camp out in. And lights strung from the trees that shade it. Thoughts like that lull me right to sleep. I can almost feel myself there.

And then I found this. www.rikshawdesign.com  and started to wish that I could sew. Or just dress in these beautiful dresses and shirts, everyday.

The giant pile of laundry isn't going to put itself away. It's nice to dream though. At least while Molly naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment